This event will bring together a wide range of stakeholders to discuss the challenges facing the development of the collaborative economy in Barcelona and Catalunya.
At the first edition of Procomuns 2016, more than 300 people met to co-create a series of recommendations for public policies to promote the idea of a commons in collaborative economies.
For this second edition, the focus will be specific and local challenges of collaborative economies from Barcelona and Catalunya. A participative and collective focus will be used to shed light on these challenges and possible solutions.
2017 is the “regulation year” of sharing economy and at this event we will
- debate with Generalitat, City Council and European Parliament agents about which public policies can best support the collaborative economies
- deliver to cities some guidance principles
- reflect with Yochai Benkler (Berkman Professor of Entrepreneurial Legal Studies at Harvard Law School) on the transformations happening around the world
- exhibit resources for entrepreneurship, economical and technological models for scalability of the initiatives, including reference to blockchain and other data-related topics addressed by the DECODE project
- co-design solutions for city challenges like housing, caring and exclusion